Power banks are battery packs that store energy from your smartphone or other devices. They provide backup power when you run out of juice at home, office or anywhere else.
A power bank is a portable device that stores electricity generated from your mobile phone or tablet. The battery pack has two ports: USB port and charging port. When connected to your computer, it charges your phone or tablet. You can charge the battery in less than an hour.
The power bank also comes with a built-in LED flashlight for emergency situations. It’s lightweight and easy to carry around.
There are many different types of power banks available on the market today. Some come with multiple functions while others just have one function. Here are some of the most popular ones:
1) Dual Function Power Banks – These power banks offer both charging and storage capabilities. They usually have 2 USB ports and 1 microUSB port.
2) Multi-Functional Power Banks – These Powerbanks have more than one function. For example, they can charge your phone as well as act as a speakerphone.
3) Portable Chargers – This type of Powerbank is small and compact. It can be used to charge your phone or tablet.
4) Battery Packs – This type of power bank is large and heavy. It usually comes with a built- in LED flashlight.
5) Solar Charger – This type of power banks uses solar panels to generate electricity. It can charge your phone or tablet even if there is no sunlight.
6) Car Chargers – This type of charger is designed specifically for car owners. It plugs into the cigarette lighter socket of your vehicle.
7) Wireless Chargers – These wireless chargers connect to your laptop via Bluetooth technology. They allow you to charge your phone without having to plug it into any wall outlet.
When your phone needs to be charged, the power bank will automatically switch itself off. Once the phone is fully charged, the power bank switches back on again.
You can charge your phone by connecting it to the power bank through its USB port.
You can also charge your phone wirelessly using this power bank. All you need to do is place your phone next to the power bank. It will then start charging.
There are several safety features built into these power banks. Most of them include overcharge protection, short circuit protection, low voltage protection, high temperature protection and reverse polarity protection.
Check Out Latest Price of Different Variations and Brands Power Bank Price in Bangladesh Below: